Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Rugby player uses Dry Needling to Stay Healthy

I saw this article about Louis Deacon and thought I'd share it.  Since my first name is also Louis, I too played lock in my rugby days, and since I am a Dry Needling Practicioner, I feel a special affinity for this short piece.

-Dr. C

Dry Needling Helps Rugby Player 

http://goo.gl/468CI

"If you'd asked me four months ago whether I'd play for England again I'd have said no," the 30-year-old admitted. "I didn't think I'd even play for Leicester."

Surgery on a prolapsed disc two years ago initially did the trick, but he suffered a relapse in the autumn and missed the first two months of the season.

His return to fitness, thanks to revolutionary
'dry needling' treatment and regular Pilates sessions, is enough of an achievement.

Dry Needling Treatment Helps  Pittsburg  Steeler 

Here's a picture of a Pittsburg Steeler getting dry needling treatment. More and more elite athletes as well as recreational athletes are discovering the effectiveness of this wonderful treatment.  It also helps with the pain and spasm associated with whiplash injuries.



Until next time.......

-Dr. Louis S. Crivelli II
 Chiropractor
 Greenbelt, MD


For More information on chiropractic care, please visit the Greenbelt Rehab website.

Greenbelt Chiropractic Rehab maintains an active presence on many popular search and social media websites. Select your favorite website below to stay connected or review us.


      google_plus_1.png 

No comments:

Post a Comment